It is a 4-year bachelor’s degree course. This course is meant for students who opted for physics chemistry and mathematics in their 10+2 examination. Candidates for admission to the B.Tech. degree course shall be required to have passed the Higher Secondary Examination Kerala or 12 Standard V.H.S.E. C.B.S.E. I.C.S.E. or any examination accepted by the University as equivalent thereto with Mathematics Physics and Chemistry as optional or a Diploma in Engineering awarded by the Board of Technical Education Kerala or an examination recognized as equivalent.
- B.Tech. Applied Electronics
- B.Tech. Civil Engineering
- B.Tech. Computer Science and Engineering
- B.Tech. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.Tech. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.Tech. Mechanical Engineering
The minimum qualification for M.Tech is a pass in B.Tech Degree of the University of Kerala or an equivalent degree of any other University recognized by the University of Kerala.
Selection will be based on the merit list prepared on the basis of the entrance test and marks obtained in the qualifying examination.
- Candidates with valid GATE score will be preferred.
- Reservations as per rules and regulations will be compiled with.
- SC/ST candidates will have relaxations as per rules.
- Admission will be offered on the basis of their performance during a personal interview after preliminary selection.
Currently the following M.Tech Program is available in the College
- M. Tech Mechanical Engineering